Sep 26, 2022
Today's podcast is the second in our Six-Pillar Series - a deep dive into Nutrition. After reviewing the past year's most impactful podcasts and webinars, I picked a handful that offer incredible nutritional insight and actionable tips to help you fuel your performance.
You'll hear from:
• Mark Sisson, on the "fourth macronutrient" and the real scoop on grains, inflammation, and the gut microbiome. Listen to the full interview with Mark here.
• Dr. Ted Naiman, on his brilliant "Protein:Energy" theory of eating, and the 8 big levers that improve satiation, & decrease caloric consumption. Listen to the full interview with Dr. Naiman here.
• Robb Wolf, for a deep dive into whether vegetarian/vegan diets are actually healthier than eating meat, and for some surprising insights on the not-so-downside of conventional beef. Listen to the full interview with Robb here.
• Christian Thibaudeau, on utilizing low carb diets to increase dopamine, motivation, and energy. Listen to the full interview with Christian here.
• And I share the reasons why being lean, healthy, and muscular are about SO much more than what you look like. Listen to my full Fat Loss Webinar here.
Don't forget your copy of the episode guide with key takeaways. I highly recommend this guide to accompany you in your kitchen, or to the grocery store - particularly if you aim to eat for high performance, and optimal body composition.
Support our sponsors: