Jul 19, 2022
Mastery of the nervous system and cultivating a purpose-filled life are two cornerstones of what I believe to be a life well-lived.
Today's guest, Dr. John Demartini, is a polymath and a world-renowned human behavior expert, with a mission to share wisdom that empowers you to master your life and destiny.
Dr. Demartini's work is a brilliant convergence of mindset techniques, backed by physiological evidence. Today's episode offers important and life-changing tools that you can instantly incorporate into your life. It's an episode worth saving and re-listening to, as I have many times already.
• How to Hone your Focus and Eliminate Distraction
• A Foolproof Framework for Prioritization and Effective Delegation
• The Impact that Purpose has on your Physiology
• The Most Underutilized Tool for Self-Mastery
• The KEY steps to Eradicate Grief, Doubt and Self-Sabotage
Get the episode guide with full details of the tools discussed in this episode. If you're the type of leader who supports others to perform at their best, please share this episode with at least one person.
Learn more from Dr. John Demartini:
Support our sponsors: